Date: July 25-31
Location: Camp Ivydale (49 Shaw Gulch Road, Idaho City, ID 83631)
TEEN CAMP 2021
Health and Safety Guidelines Update
We will be enforcing the following protocols at Teen Camp:
- Masks will not be required. However, if you feel more comfortable in a mask, please feel free wearing one at camp.
- We will check temperatures at check-in Sunday (or whenever you arrive).
- All guests will be subject to temperature checks upon arrival.
- Anyone with COVID-type symptoms will not be allowed to stay at camp. If you are sick, please stay home.
- We will mandate times for hand-washing before each meal.
- We have provided hand sanitizer stations throughout camp.
- Campers will not be allowed in any cabin but their own.
- Any symptoms of any illness will be reported to the medical staff immediately!
- General sanitation procedures will be highly encouraged:
- Wash hands thoroughly and often
- NO sharing of drinks or food
Vaccinations for COVID are available for all those over age 12.
To be or not be vaccinated is a personal decision. The choice is yours, and not the responsibility of Camp Ivydale.